Bheemeshwari Adventure Camp
Details of the trip
Distance: 1.Bangalore - 100Km 2.Mysore - 80km
Nearby tourist spots:1.Shivanasamura 2.Talakaadu 3.Somanathapura 4.Srirangapatna 5.Kokarebellur 6.Bird Sanctuary Sangam 7.Galibore Fishing Camp
Duration: Per day Basis
Destinations Covered : 2 Days @ Bheemeshwari Nature & Adventure Camp
Inclusions : -
- Welcome Drink, 3 Buffet Meals, Evening Barbeque with Camp FireMorning and Evening Tea / Coffee, Zip-Line, Burma Loops, Parallel Walk,Cat WalkElephant Walk, Rappelling,Pool Kayaking (depends on water level) Nature Walk and Coracle Ride (All other Adventure activities will be charges extra the camp site).
- Luxury tax (4,8 or 12%) on lodging.
- VAT (14.5%) on boarding, Service tax (15%) on 70% of basic.
- Forest entry charges.
- Day 1 :
- 12:30 Noon
- 01:30 PM
- 04:00 PM
- 04:30 PM PM
- 05:30 PM
Burma Loop & Parallel Walk
- 07:30 PM
Campfire and Barbecue
- 08:30 AM
- 12:30 Noon
- Day 2 :
- 06:00 AM
Wake up call tea/coffee
- 06:30 AM
Guided trek / nature walk in the wildlife sanctuary
- 09:30 AM
- 11:00 AM
If you must leave, we look forward to your next visit. There are many more adventures to be had.
- 06:00 AM
|Tariff Per Person|
|Bamboo Hut||INR 9719||INR 10603|
|Cottage||INR 8328||INR 9212|
|Loghut/MH||INR 7409||INR 8293|
|Tented Cottage||INR 6514||INR 7318|
|Cottage Type||No of Cottages|
The River Cauvery is hardly what one would call tame. Its course includes gorges, waterfalls, rapids, dense forests and much more. The Bheemeshwari Adventure and Nature Camp is a paean to this majestic river. A wonderful mix of delightful nature and wild adventure, this camp is close enough for easy access and far enough to cut yourself off from the everyday humdrum.
How to Reach
By Rail : Nearest rail head is Mysore, which is 80 km away. This station is connected to Bangalore (Shatabdi Exp), Mumbai (Ajmer Ex), Delhi (Swarna Jayanti Ex), Kolkata (Howrah-Mysore Ex) and many other cities from all parts of the country. It is just 75 minutes drive from Mysore to Bandipur.
Distances From Bandipur:
Bangalore - 100 Km
Mysore - 80 Km
By Air : Bangalore International Airport is the major airport nearby. Bangalore is about 100 km away from Bheemeshwari Adventure Camp and it is 3 hour drive from Bangalore. Bangalore is well connected to most of the major airports in India and abroad.
Online Enquiry & Payment Confirmation
- Pls Submit and click Proceed For Payment Button to proceed Online Transfer
- Further To help Contact on mobile @9845370515
- Stay, Lunch, Dinner & Breakfast, Safari into Bandipur Tiger Reserve.
- Guided Nature Walk.
- Luxury tax (4,8 or 12%) on lodging, VAT (14.5%) on boarding, Service tax (15%) on 70% of basic
- Forest entry charges
- 100% advance for confirmation.
- All request for cancellation of confirmed booking have to be received through email or in writing if booked at our office in Bangalore.
- 10% of the tariff, if cancelled two or more than two weeks before check in date/time.
- 50% of the tariff, if cancelled between 48hours to two weeks before check in date/time.
- No refund if cancelled less than 48hours before check in date/time.
- One postponement / Preponement is free if requested two or more than two weeks before check in date/time (Once postponed /preponed there is no further change or cancellation).
- 10% of the tariff, if requested between 48hours to two weeks before check in date/time.
- 50% of the tariff, if requested within 24hours to 48 hours before check in date/time.
- No modification, if requested within 24 hours to check in.
- Tariffs are per person per night on twin-sharing basis.
- Transfers to & from our resorts are not included in the tariff.
- Single occupancy charges are applicable.
- Tariff for children (accompanying parents) between 5 and 12 years is 50% discount on the tariff.
- Tariff May be changed without prior notice.