Details of the trip
Destinations Covered :
One-day pilgrimage to Tirupathi Lord Venkateshwara Temple and Padmavathi Temple
Inclusions : -
- The above tariff includes Transportation, Accommodation for freshen up & Thirumala Special Enty Ticket Food and Padmavathi Temple Entry fees Extra.
- One room for 4 members will be provided for bathing.
- Travellers are not allowed to carry any electronic gadgets inside the temples.
- Darshan of Lord Venkateshwara is subject to change. We are not responsible for any delay in darshan.
- Dress Code is compulsory at Tirupathi Tirumala Devasthanam
- For Gents: Dhothi (Panche) and Shirt
- For Ladies: Saree or Chudidar.
- Hotels and Restaurants used on this tour: (subject to availability)
- Pongali Restaurant
- Hotel Bheema Paradise
Departure from Bengaluru
DAY - 1
08.30 pm Departure from BMTC Bus Stand, Yashwanthpur, Bengaluru*
03.00 am to 05.00 am Fresh up at Triupati Hotel Guestline
05.15 am to 06.00 am Darshan of Goddess Padmavathi, Alamelu Mangapura
06.15 am Breakfast at Triupati
07.00 am Change of bus at Alipiri Transit Bus Stand
08.00 am to 11.00 am Darshan of Lord Venkateshwara, Tirumala
11.00 am to 11.30 am Shopping at Tirumala
11.30 am to 12.30 pm Tirumala to Tirupathi
12.45 pm Lunch Break at Hotel Brindavan
02.00 pm Departure for Bengaluru
08.00 pm Tour ends at Bengaluru
Fare per Person
Route Map & Tour details
|RATE PER VEHICLE|
|Vehicle Type||Package Cost(In Rupees)|
|Volvo AC||Inr 2180|
|Multi - Axle||Inr 2390|
Online Enquiry & Payment Confirmation
- Pls Submit and click Proceed For Payment Button to proceed Online Transfer
- Further To help Contact on mobile @9845370515
1. The above tariff includes Transportation, Accommodation for freshen up & Sigra Darshan at Thirumala
2. Food and other Temple Entry fees Extra
3. One room for Double OR Triple Occupancy members will be provided for bathing.
4. Tourists are not allowed to carry any electronic gadgets inside the temples.
5. ID card and Ticket hard copy is compulsory for this trip.
6. Darshan of Lord Venkateshwara is subject to change. kstdc.co is not responsible for any delay in darshan.
7. Dress Code is compulsory at Tirupathi Tirumala Devasthanam
For Gent’s: Dhothi (Panche) and Shirt
For Ladies: Saree or Chudidar
Hotels and Restaurants used on this tour: (subject to availability)
– Hotel Bhimas Paradise (Breakfast)
– Hotel Brindavan (Lunch)
– Minimum of 12 tourists is required to operate the tour.
– Neither Karnatakatraves.com / kstdc.co nor their staff is not responsible for loss of cash or valuables during the tour.
PAYMENT RULES AND CANELLATION:
1. Children above the age of 5 years will be charged full fare. No seats will be given to children below 5 years.
2. The corporation shall neither be held responsible nor will the amount be refunded in case you miss the bus.
3. Tipping the staff including the guide is strictly prohibited. They are paid by KSTDC except for BHS trip.
4. For various facilities offered by the corporation please demand for the itinerary.
5. No postponement of journey will be made within 24 hours. Once the journey is postponed cancellation will not be considered.
6. Tariff subject to change without notice.
7. The Senior Citizen need to provide age proof while boarding the bus, otherwise boarding will not be allowed.
48 hours before the proposed time of departure date – 10% deducted.
24 – 47 hours before the proposed time of departure date – 25% deducted.
24 hours within the proposed date no refund or cancellation.