River tern Lodge
Details of the trip
Distance: 1.Bangalore - 275Km 2.Shimoga - 32Km,
Nearby tourist spots: 1.Jog Falls 2.Amruthapura - Heritage site 3.Bhadra reservoir 4.Kalatagiri Falls 5.Kemmanagundi Hill station
Duration: Per day Basis
Destinations Covered : 1 Night @ River Tern Lodge
Inclusions : -
- Stay, Lunch, Dinner & Breakfast, Jeep Safari into the Bhadra Tiger Reserve, Boat Ride, Bird Watching.Forest entry charges.
- Luxury tax (4,8 or 12%) on lodging.
- VAT (14.5%) on boarding, Service tax (15%) on 70% of basic.
- Boat ride, Water Sports, Lunch and taxes(timing: 11.00 am to 4.30 pm)Book Package
- Day 1 :
- 12:30 Noon
- 04:00 PM
Tea or coffee
- 04:30 PM
Jeep Safari/Boat Safari/Water Sports
- 07:30 PM
Wildlife film show
- 08:30 PM
- 12:30 Noon
- Day 2 :
- 06:00 AM
Wake-up call, tea/coffee
- 06:30 AM
Jeep Safari/Boat Safari
- 08:30 AM
- 09:30 AM
- 11:00 AM
If you must leave, we look forward to your next visit.The water based activities are subject to weather conditions and are offered with no extra cost.
- 06:00 AM
|Tariff Per Person|
|Special Cottage||INR 6341||INR 7225|
|Day Visit||INR 1425||INR 1425|
|Cottage Type||No of Cottages|
Nestled in the Western Ghats the River tern lodge gets its name from the nearby island that attracts hundreds of river terns during the breeding season. It is located on a hillock on the edge of the Bhadra reservoir, near Lakkavali: a stones throw away from the northern boundary of the Bhadra Tiger Reserve, in the Chikmaglur district. Chikmaglur was once a princess dowry â€“ and still holds the charms of a place that a kings favourite daughter once took as her dowry. Amongst all this, is a perfect place to form a whole new bond with nature
How to Reach
By Rail :Nearest rail head is Shimoga, which is 32 km away. This station is connected to Bangalore Shimogga Express, Talaguppa Mysore Express and many other cities from all parts of the country. It is just 30 minutes drive from Shimoga to River Tern Lodge.
Distances From Bandipur:
Bangalore - 275 Km
Shimoga - 32 Km
By Air : Bangalore International Airport is the major airport nearby. Bangalore is about 275 km away from Bandipur and it is 5 hour drive from Bangalore. Bangalore is well connected to most of the major airports in India and abroad.
Online Enquiry & Payment Confirmation
- Pls Submit and click Proceed For Payment Button to proceed Online Transfer
- Further To help Contact on mobile @9845370515
PACKAGE EXCLUSIONS :
- Stay, Lunch, Dinner & Breakfast, Safari into Bandipur Tiger Reserve.
- Guided Nature Walk.
- Luxury tax (4,8 or 12%) on lodging, VAT (14.5%) on boarding, Service tax (15%) on 70% of basic
- Forest entry charges
PAYMENT RULES AND CANCELLATION
- 100% advance for confirmation.
- All request for cancellation of confirmed booking have to be received through email or in writing if booked at our office in Bangalore.
- 10% of the tariff, if cancelled two or more than two weeks before check in date/time.
- 50% of the tariff, if cancelled between 48hours to two weeks before check in date/time.
- No refund if cancelled less than 48hours before check in date/time.
- One postponement / Preponement is free if requested two or more than two weeks before check in date/time (Once postponed /preponed there is no further change or cancellation).
- 10% of the tariff, if requested between 48hours to two weeks before check in date/time.
- 50% of the tariff, if requested within 24hours to 48 hours before check in date/time.
- No modification, if requested within 24 hours to check in.