Sharavathi Adventure Camp
How to Reach
Details of the trip
Activities:1.Guided trekking 2.Nature walk 3.Kayaking 4.Coracle ride 5.Boating Bird watching Distance: 1.Bangalore - 380 km 2.Hubli - 135 km 3.Mangalore - 135 km 4.Shimoga - 140 km Nearby tourist spots: 1.Linganamakki dam 2.Unchalli falls 3.Burude jog falls 4.Sigandur Duration: Per day Basis Destinations Covered :1 Night @ Sharavathi Adventure Camp Inclusions : -
- Stay, Lunch, Dinner & Breakfast,Activities.
- Luxury tax (4,8 or 12%) on lodging.
- VAT (14.5%) on boarding, Service tax (15%) on 70% of basic.
- Day 1 :
- 12:30 NoonCheck in.
- 12:30 - 01:30 PM Lunch
- 04:00 PM Tea/Coffee
- 04:30 PM 06:30 PM Tea/coffee by the reservoir
- 07:30 PM Documentary film screening
- 08.30 PM Campfire followed by dinner
- Day 2 :
- 06:00 AM Wake up call.
- 06:30 AM Visit to Jog Falls / Nature walk/ Bird-watching
- 09:00 AM Breakfast
- 11:00 AM Check Out
|Tariff Per Person|
|Cottages||INR 3671||INR 3671|
|Day Visit||INR 1146||INR 1146|
|Cottage Type||No of Cottages|
Explore MoreA precious jewel in the tiara of Karnatakas splendour, the Sahyadris abound with natural bounties. With verdant valleys, gushing rivers, luxuriant grasslands and a significant forest cover they are a treasure trove of rare flora and fauna, many of which are endemic to this region. The Sahyadris sport their most vibrant attire during the monsoons when new life burgeons in every nook and corner of its expanse. The River Sharavathi plummets from a dizzying height of 830 feet creating the Jog Falls, one of Indias tallest waterfalls. The rainy season is the best time to view Jog Falls when it gushes down as four distinct cascades Raja, Rani, Rocket and Roarer.
How to Reach
How to ReachBy Rail :Nearest rail head is Hubli, which is 135 km away. This station is connected to Bangalore Hubli Intercity Express,Hyderabad Hubli Express and many other cities from all parts of the country. It is just 2 hours drive from Hubli to Sharavathi Adventure Camp. Distances From Bandipur: Bangalore - 380 km Hubli - 135 km Mangalore - 135 km Shimoga - 140 km By Air :Mangalore International Airport is the major airport nearby. Mangalore is about 135 km away from Sharavathi Adventure Camp and it is 3 hour drive from Mangalore. Mangalore is well connected to most of the major airports in India and abroad.
Online Enquiry & Payment Confirmation
- Pls Submit and click Proceed For Payment Button to proceed Online Transfer
- Further To help Contact on mobile @9845370515
PACKAGE EXCLUSIONS :
- Stay, Lunch, Dinner & Breakfast, Safari into Bandipur Tiger Reserve.
- Guided Nature Walk.
- Luxury tax (4,8 or 12%) on lodging, VAT (14.5%) on boarding, Service tax (15%) on 70% of basic
- Forest entry charges
- 100% advance for confirmation.
- All request for cancellation of confirmed booking have to be received through email or in writing if booked at our office in Bangalore.
- 10% of the tariff, if cancelled two or more than two weeks before check in date/time.
- 50% of the tariff, if cancelled between 48hours to two weeks before check in date/time.
- No refund if cancelled less than 48hours before check in date/time.
- One postponement / Preponement is free if requested two or more than two weeks before check in date/time (Once postponed /preponed there is no further change or cancellation).
- 10% of the tariff, if requested between 48hours to two weeks before check in date/time.
- 50% of the tariff, if requested within 24hours to 48 hours before check in date/time.
- No modification, if requested within 24 hours to check in.
- Tariffs are per person per night on twin-sharing basis.
- Transfers to & from our resorts are not included in the tariff.
- Single occupancy charges are applicable.
- Tariff for children (accompanying parents) between 5 and 12 years is 50% discount on the tariff.
- Tariff May be changed without prior notice.