Bangalore - Mysore - Ooty - Package Tour
Details of the trip
Duration : 4 Nights / 5 Days
Destinations Covered : Bangalore (1Night)-Mysore (1Night)-Ooty (2Nights)
Inclusions : -
- Accommodation on Twin Sharing basis.
- Complimentary Breakfast.
- All applicable Hotel Taxes.
- All transfers & sightseeing by private cab.
- Driver allowance, Toll, Tax, Permit & all parking charges.
- Day 1 : Bangalore
- Pick up from Bangalore Airport/ Railway Station / Bus Stand. Arrival Bangalore and check into the hotel.
- Later enjoy sightseeing of Bangalore city visiting Vidhana Soudha, Lalbagh Botanical garden, Tipu Sultan Palace and Bull temple one of the oldest temple built in 16th century.
- Rest of the day free at leisure, overnight stay at hotel.
- SUGGESTIONS : Street Food Experience In Basavangudi or Jayanagar or Malleswaram
- Day 2 : Bangalore + Drive to Mysore
- On arrival, you are met and drive to Mysore. Arrive Mysore in the noon and check into the hotel.
- Later enjoy sightseeing of Mysore visiting Mysore palace and Brindavan gardens.
- Evening free for own activities or for shopping, overnight stay at hotel.
- SUGGESTIONS : Commercial Street and Brigade Road which is in the City Centre
- Day 3 : Mysore - Ooty
- After breakfast,check Out and drive to Ooty .Enjoy sightseeing of Ooty visiting Botanical garden, market place and the Ooty Lake.
- Rest of the time free for shopping,overnight stay athotel.
- SUGGESTIONS : Shop Homemade Chocolates , Niligiri oils which is good for leg pain and other diseases.
- Day 4 : Excursion to Coonoor
- After breakfast, enjoy a day trip to Coonoor.
- In Coonoor enjoy visit to Sim park, Lamb rock and Dolphin nose.
- Return to the hotel later in the evening,overnight stay at hotel.
- SUGGESTIONS : Don't miss Toy Train Experience. Try Chota Samosas and Jamoon in Prabhu Sweets.
- Day 5 : Depart to Bangalore
- After breakfast check out of the hotel and you are dropped at Bangalore or Coimbatore rail station/ airport for your onward journey.END OF SERVICE.
- TOP 5 RESTUARANTS IN OOTY : Shinkow's Restaurant, Nahar's Sidewalk Cafe,Hotel Shri Velumurugan ,Earl's Nest Restaurant,Curry & Rice Restuarant
|City / Type||Standard||Deluxe||Luxury|
|Bangalore Hotels||Akshaya Lalbagh / VT Orchid / Similar||The Palladium / Sanman Gardenia / Similar||Citrus / Fortune JP Celestial / Similar|
|Mysore Hotels||Hotel PC Residency / Hotel Suhasini Palace / Similar||Hotel Three Leaves / Crystal Park Inn / Similar||The Grand Mercure / Country Inn Suites / Fortune JP Palace / Similar|
|Ooty Hotels||Vinayaka Inn / Sudarshan Kstdc / Similar||Tulip Elhkill / Palve Sugavasam / Similar||Club Mahindra-Derby Greens / Gem Park / Similar|
Online Enquiry & Payment Confirmation
- Pls Submit and click Proceed For Payment Button to proceed Online Transfer
- Further To help Contact on mobile @9845370515
PACKAGE EXCLUSIONS :
- Train/Air fares.
- Any meals other than specified above.
- Entry fee at Park, Monuments, Museum Etc.
- Any Porterage charges at Airport & Hotels tips, Laundry, Telephone Charges & meals & drinks not specified in the inclusions.
- Any travel insurance policy charges.
- Any hike in FUEL charges /Interstate Taxes charges shall affect the present TOUR COST.
- All extras then above on direct payment basis.
- Any items not mentioned in the COST INCLUDES column.
MODE OF PAYMENT :
- 50% As Advance.
- Balance 50% 05 days Prior to Guest Check In.
CANCELLATION POLICY :
- Cancellation Received on or before 30 days, a 10% processing fee of the total package cost will be charged.
- Cancellation before 10 days including the 10th Day – 50% of Refund.
- Cancellation less than 10 days of arrival OR no show – No Refund.
- Above mentioned rates are per person only.
- Above rates are not valid after 30th September 2017.
- Prices subject to change without prior notice.
- Base category rooms are considered in the above quote.
- At the time of booking, if we do not get the accommodation in the same hotels, we will book an alternate hotel/category of room for which the supplement /reduction will be advised to you accordingly.
STILL NOT SURE WHAT TO DO?