Bannerghatta Nature Camp
Details of the trip
- Stay, Lunch, Dinner & Breakfast, Safari into Bandipur Tiger Reserve.
- Guided Nature Walk.Luxury tax (4,8 or 12%) on lodging.
- VAT (14.5%) on boarding, Service tax (15%) on 70% of basic.
- Forest entry charges
- Day 1 :
- 12:30 Noon Check in
- 01:30 PMLunch
- 03:00 PMGRAND SAFARI
- 04:00 PMVisit to Bannerghatta Zoo and Butterfly park.
- 07:00 PMWildlife film show at the conference hall
- 08:30 PMBuffet Dinner
- Day 2 :
- 08:30 PMBuffet Dinner
- 07:00 AMNATURE WALK
- 09:00 AMBREAK FAST.
- 11:00 AMCHECK OUT
|Tariff Per Person|
|Loghut||INR 5414||INR 5414|
|Chalet (Wooden cottage)||INR 4718||INR 4718|
|Swiss Tent||INR 3790||INR 3790|
|Executive tented Cottage||INR 3790||INR 3790|
|Dormitory||INR 2385||INR 2385|
|Day Visit||INR 1533||INR 1533|
|Cottage Type||No of Cottages|
|Chalet (Wooden cottage)||1|
The Bannerghatta Nature Camp is a surprise. Just on the outskirts of a bustling city like Bangalore with its flyovers and late nights and chaotic traffic lies 25,000 acres of carefully preserved jungle. For children and the child in you, its an amazing storybook destination brought to life. Bannerghatta has been used as a rehabilitation facility for tigers and lions rescued from circuses. The biggest of its kind, this facility has opened opportunities for Indias first Lion and Tiger Safari. With enclosures that recreate their natural habitat, seeing a giant cat up close, with just the safety of the jeep separating you and the beast, resonates to a very deep part of you.
How to Reach
By Rail :Nearest rail head is Bangalore, which is 25 km away. This station is connected to Bangalore (Shatabdi Exp), Mumbai (Ajmer Ex), Delhi (Swarna Jayanti Ex), Kolkata (Howrah-Yeshwanthpur Ex) and many other cities from all parts of the country.
Distances From Bannergatta:
Bangalore: 25 km
Hosur :60 Km
Mysore: 165 km
By Air : Bangalore International Airport is the major airport nearby. Bangalore is about 25 km away from Bannergatta and it is 1 hour drive from Bangalore. Bangalore is well connected to most of the major airports in India and abroad.
Online Enquiry & Payment Confirmation
- Pls Submit and click Proceed For Payment Button to proceed Online Transfer
- Further To help Contact on mobile @9845370515
- Stay, Lunch, Dinner & Breakfast, Herbivore Safari, Lion- Tiger-Bear Safari.
- Guided Nature Walk, Visit to the Zoo & Butterfly Park.
- A/c at Extra cost of Rs. 250 per night in log huts only.
- Luxury tax (4,8 or 12%) on lodging, VAT (14.5%) on boarding,Service tax (15%) on 70% of basic Forest entry charges.
- 100% advance for confirmation.
- All request for cancellation of confirmed booking have to be received through email or in writing if booked at our office in Bangalore.
- 10% of the tariff, if cancelled two or more than two weeks before check in date/time.
- 50% of the tariff, if cancelled between 48hours to two weeks before check in date/time.
- No refund if cancelled less than 48hours before check in date/time.
- One postponement / Preponement is free if requested two or more than two weeks before check in date/time (Once postponed /preponed there is no further change or cancellation).
- 10% of the tariff, if requested between 48hours to two weeks before check in date/time.
- 50% of the tariff, if requested within 24hours to 48 hours before check in date/time.
- No modification, if requested within 24 hours to check in.
- Tariffs are per person per night on twin-sharing basis.
- Transfers to & from our resorts are not included in the tariff.
- Single occupancy charges are applicable.
- Tariff for children (accompanying parents) between 5 and 12 years is 50% discount on the tariff.
- Tariff May be changed without prior notice.