K Gudi wilderness Camp
Details of the trip
- Stay, Lunch, Dinner & Breakfast, Jeep safari into BRT Wildlife Sanctuary, Guided Nature Walk (can opt in place of morning safari).
- Guided Nature Walk.Luxury tax (4,8 or 12%) on lodging.
- Forest entry charges.
- VAT (14.5%) on boarding, Service tax (15%) on 70% of basic.
- Day 1 :
- 12:30 NoonCheck in. Revel in the beauty and the crisp air of BR Hills
- 01:30-20:30 PMLunch. After all those winding roads, theres nothing like delicious food to recharge your low energy levels.
- 03:30 PMPrepare for your jungle adventure. But first, a cup of tea or coffee
- 04:00-06:30 PMOur naturalists take you in the jeep to the jungle. Along the ups and downs of the forest paths, encounter gaur families, herds of elephants, bears, or a leopard perched on a tree.?
- 06:45 PMLearn about the laws of the jungle through others experiences. A wildlife film show at the Maharajas Hunting Lodge is just about that
- 08:30-09:30 PMDine around the cozy campfire at the Gol Ghar.
- Day 2 :
- 06:00 AMOne can hardly call the song of hill mynas an alarm. But thats what you wake up to. A cup of tea or coffee, perhaps, to perk you up?
- 06:30 AM-08:30 AMGo forth once again, on yet another jeep ride into the depths of the jungle. You just might encounter a tiger or a sloth bear.
- 08:30-09:30 AMBreakfast at Gol Ghar. A rather pleasant affair, when you get to take in the natural ambience of the place.
- 11:00 AMIf you must leave, we look forward to your next visit to discover the yet unexplored secrets of these hills.
|Tariff Per Person|
|Loghut||INR 8036||INR 9804|
|Tented Cottage||INR 6588||INR 8356|
|River View Tent||INR 4610||INR 5449|
|Cottage Type||No of Cottages|
The Biligiri Ranganna Hills (B.R. Hills) is elusive as much as it is beautiful. A hill range thats stood sentinel since time immemorial, being where the Western Ghats meets the Eastern Ghats, it gets its name from the temple that stands tall on a high precipice. An enigma of a destination, B.R. Hills is the place for those with a deep love for the wild. Surrender your jarred nerves and car-horn accustomed ears for bird song and the whispering of the trees. It happens at the Kyathdevaraya Gudi Wilderness Camp.
How to Reach
By Rail : Nearest rail head is Mysore, which is 86 km away. This station is connected to Bangalore (Shatabdi Exp), Mumbai (Ajmer Ex), Delhi (Swarna Jayanti Ex), Kolkata (Howrah-Mysore Ex) and many other cities from all parts of the country. It is just 75 minutes drive from Mysore to Bandipur.
Distances From Bandipur:
Mysore - 86 Km
Bangalore - 225 Km
Coimbatore - 175 Km
By Air :Bangalore International Airport is the major airport near by. Bangalore is about 225 km away from K Gudi Wilderness Camp and it is 4 hour drive from Bangalore. Bangalore is well connected to most of the major airports in India and abroad.
Online Enquiry & Payment Confirmation
- Pls Submit and click Proceed For Payment Button to proceed Online Transfer
- Further To help Contact on mobile @9845370515
- Stay, Lunch, Dinner & Breakfast, Boat ride & Taxes.
- Water sports / snorkeling at extra cost.
- Luxury tax (4,8 or 12%) on lodging, VAT (14.5%) on boarding, Service tax (15%) on 70% of basic
- Forest entry charges
- 100% advance for confirmation.
- All request for cancellation of confirmed booking have to be received through email or in writing if booked at our office in Bangalore.
- 10% of the tariff, if cancelled two or more than two weeks before check in date/time.
- 50% of the tariff, if cancelled between 48hours to two weeks before check in date/time.
- No refund if cancelled less than 48hours before check in date/time.
- One postponement / Preponement is free if requested two or more than two weeks before check in date/time (Once postponed /preponed there is no further change or cancellation).
- 10% of the tariff, if requested between 48hours to two weeks before check in date/time.
- 50% of the tariff, if requested within 24hours to 48 hours before check in date/time.
- No modification, if requested within 24 hours to check in.
- Tariffs are per person per night on twin-sharing basis.
- Transfers to & from our resorts are not included in the tariff.
- Single occupancy charges are applicable.
- Tariff for children (accompanying parents) between 5 and 12 years is 50% discount on the tariff.
- Tariff May be changed without prior notice.