Mysuru - Ooty - Kodaikanal
Details of the trip
Every Monday, Thursday & Saturday (during the season, April to June) Every Monday & Thursday (off-season)
Mysore Tourist Places offers a variety of attractions. Over the years Mysore city as attracted tourists from all over the world, to see the splendor of the city of Mysore. Tourist attractions includes prehistoric sites, monuments, museums, forts, temples, mosques, churches and zoo. Ooty is most famous for its tea plantations. Connoisseurs will find plenty to choose from: dust and leaf; black, green, black and white varieties; and flavours such as masala, jasmine, cardamom and even chocolate. Kodaikanal is referred to as the “Princess of Hill stations” and has a long history as a retreat and popular tourist destination.
Transportation: By Deluxe Coach
Hotel: Hotel Mayura Hoysala at Mysore
Hotel Mayura Sudarshan or Similar at Ooty
Hotel S V International Kodaikenal
Covered Places: Sriranga Patna Tippu Dariya Doulath,Sriranganath Swami Temple, St Philomia Church ,Palace Chamundi Hill , Zoo , brindavana Garden , Nanjanagudu , Ooty and Kodaikanal
- Well chalked out itinerary, giving enough time to visit all the important sightseeing places.
- Professional guide who will engage and enrich your knowledge about tourist spots and
- LTC facilities for State , central and PSUs employees
Departure from BMTC Bus Stand, Yashwanthpur, Bengaluru
Day : 1
- 06.45 am Departure from BMTC Bus Stand, Yashwanthpur, Bengaluru*
- 08.30 am – 09.00 am Breakfast at Channapatna
- 10.00 am – 11.30 pm Visit Daria Daulat, Fort, Sri Ranganatha Swamy Temple
- 12.00 pm – 12.20 pm Visit St. Philomena’s Church
- 01.00 pm – 02.00 pm Chamundi Hills
- 02.15 pm – 03.00 pm Lunch at Hotel Mayura Hoysala, Mysuru
- 03.15 pm – 04.15 pm Visit Mysuru Palace
- 05.15 pm – 08.00 pm Visit Illuminated Brindavan Gardens & Halt at Hotel Mayura Hoysal Mysuru
Day : 2
- 05.30 am Depart from Mysuru
- 06.00 am – 06.45 am Vist Sri Nanjundeshwara Swamy temple, Nanjangud
- 08.00 am Gundalpet Breakfast
- 12.00 pm Ooty via Bandipur and Madumali Forest
- 01.30 pm Visit to Ooty Lake
- 01.50 pm – 02.30 pm Lunch at Hotel in Ooty
- 03.15 pm – 04.00 pm Doddabetta See View Points
- 04.30 pm – 06.30 Visit Botonikal Garden and free time
- 07.00 pm Night halt at Hotel
Day : 3
- 08.00 am Departure from Hotel Prethi Palace Ooty after Breakfast
- 9.00 am – 10.00 pm Visit Coonoor
- 10.00 pm – 2.00 pm Lunch on the way to Kodaikanal
- 06.30 pm Night halt at Hotel S V International
Day : 4
- 08.30 am – 05.00 pm Visit Pillar Rock, Green Valley, Coker’s Walker, Lunch Break, boating in Kodai Lake, Horse riding, cycleing Bryant park
- 08.30 pm Dinner at Dindigal and Depart to Bengaluru (dinner en route)
Day : 5
- 06.00 am Tour ends at Bengaluru
|Fare per person|
Customized package for this Tour package trip.
|RATE PER VEHICLE|
|Vehicle Type||No of Adults||Package Cost Per Person(In Rupees)|
|INR 11800||2||INR 8400|
|Ac Indica||3||INR 8900|
|Ac Indica||4||INR 7500|
|Tavera AC||6||INR 7500|
|Non Ac Tempo Traveller||8||INR 6200|
|Non Ac Tempo Traveller||10||INR 5685|
|Non Ac Tempo Traveller||12||INR 5200|
|Vehicle Type||No of Adults||Package Cost Per Person(In Rupees)|
|Ac Desire/Etios||2||INR 13650|
|Ac Desire/Etios||3||INR 10150|
|Ac Desire/Etios||4||INR 8500|
|Ac Innova||6||INR 7200|
|Ac Tempo Traveller||8||INR 6560|
|Ac Tempo Traveller||10||INR 5800|
|Ac Tempo Traveller||12||INR 5400|
Note : 9% GST applicable on total bill
Fare per Person
|Vehicle Type||Package Cost(In Rupees)|
|Single Occupancy||INR 6750|
ONLINE ENQUIRY & PAYMENT CONFIRMATION
- Pls Submit and click Proceed For Payment Button to proceed Online Transfer
- Further To help Contact on mobile @9845370515
1. The ticket fares are inclusive of applicable Goods & Service Tax (GST).
2. For Mysore trips, Chamundi Hills will not be covered on Friday’s during the month of Ashada only. Mysore Zoo will be closed on every Tuesday. Please note: For Trip code MSS, during Special Pooja Days in Dussehra, will not be possible to enter Chamundi Hills and Palace.
3. All Passengers shall produce the Identity Proof compulsory for the TPT and TKT Trips (Any of the ID proof like, Voter ID (For Resident Indians Only) / Passport / Driving License / PAN Card (For Resident Indians only) / Photo Credit Card / Employers ID card with Photo) Dress Code for Tirupathi – Men: Dhoti and Shirt, Women: Chudidar along with Duppatta or Saree.
4. Only extra Mattress will be provided to the third person in triple sharing accommodation.
5. Tours like Thirupathi, Jog Falls and South Canara, 4 people will be allotted a room for freshening up.
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR PACKAGE TOUR:
1.The Corporation undertakes no liability in case of cancellation of trips due to breakdown or for reasons beyond the control of the management. However, proportionate refund of fare will be allowed in case of no alternate arrangement is made. During the course of operation of tour, if any sightseeing places are missed on account of sudden unforeseen happenings, the KSTDC is not responsible.
2.Tickets are not transferable.
3.Management is not responsible for luggage/baggage and Personal belongings of the tourists.
4.Tourists are requested to take personal care about their Luggage/Belongings.
5.The management reserves the right to cancel the trip in case the numbers of seats booked are less than 12 and for any such other reasons.
6.The ticket is valid for the particular journey to which it is issued.
7.Children above the age of 5 years will be charged full fare. No seats will be given to children below 5 years. (Age proof Required)
8.Passengers are requested to report 15 minutes in advance. The bus will not wait for passenger who arrives late.
9.Smoking and consumption of alcohol is strictly prohibited in the coach.
10.Purchasing articles from other than Govt. shops is at their own risk.
11.The Corporation shall neither be responsible nor refund the amount in case the tourists miss the bus on account of late reporting to the pickup point.
12.Tipping the staff including the Guide is strictly prohibited. They are paid by KSTDC except for BHS trip.
13.Pets and Animals not allowed inside the bus while on Journey.
14.The management has all the right to make the passengers to get down from the bus, who are travelling on invalid tickets, disturbing the co-passengers & drunken passengers, without any refund.
15.No postponement of journey will be made within 24 hours. There is no refund on cancellation of one time Preponed/Postponed ticket.
16.Tariff is subject to change without notice.
17.Accommodation is subject to availability of the rooms and they are subject to change without prior notice.
18.Senior Citizens are provided with 20% discount on transportation by default while booking ticket. Hence they must produce valid proof.
19.The management shall not be liable for third party suppliers including arrangements with accommodation providers, activity providers and local guides and other independent parties (Third party suppliers) to provide you with some or all the components of your bookings.
20.The management shall not be liable and will not assume responsibility for any claims, losses, damages, costs or expenses arising out of inconvenience, loss of enjoyment, upset, disappointed, distress or frustration, whether physical or mental, resulting from the act or omission of any party other than Tour Operator and its employees.
21.The management resources all the right to update or alter their terms and condition at any time, and will post the amended terms and condition in the tour package.
22.If number of passenger booked is less than the minimum requirement, Management is at liberty to operate the tour in mini TT Bus, tourists to co-operate with the management.
23.Rules for Cancellation:
Cancellation from the proposed time of departure
Before 48 hours – 10% of the booking amount will be deducted.