Mini - South - India
Details of the trip
Tamil Nadu has got something to offer for every traveller visiting the state. The magnificent temples of Madhurai ,Rameswarum and Kanyakumari temples with the wonderfully designed facades and the intricately carved sculptures in Madurai, Rameshwaram,The centuries old temples have the treasures of the matchless architectures which were not only the places of worships but also the centres cultivating communal harmony and peace.
Transportation: By A/c Deluxe coach
Hotel: Hotel Srinidhi for fresh up or Similar at Madhurai
Hotel Rameswarum Grand or Similar at Rameswarum
Hotel Gopinivas Grand at Kanyakumari
Covered Places: Madhurai, Rameswaram, Suchindrum and Kanyakumari
- Well chalked out itinerary, giving enough time to visit all the important sightseeing places.
- Professional guide who will engage and enrich your knowledge about tourist spots and
- LTC fecilities for State , central and PSUs employees
Departure from Bengaluru
- 07:00 pm Departure from Ground Floor, BMTC Bus stand, Yashwanthpur
- Day : 2
- 06.00 am Arrival Madurai, Bathing , Breakfast – Visit Meenakshi Temple
- 10.00 am Departure from Madurai
- 02.00 pm Arrival to Rameshwaram – Check in to Hotel, Thirtha snana, Temple vist and stay for the day – Hotel Ramajayam
- Day : 3
- 05.00 am – 06.00 am Spatika Linga Darshan
- 07.30 am Departure from Rameshwaram, Breakfast & Lunch on the way
- 04.00 pm Arrival to Suchindram Visit Temple
- 05.15 pm Departure from Suchindram
- 05.40 pm Kanyakumari View Sunset, Check in to Hotel
- Day : 4 06.00 am View Sun Rise, Breakfast Vivekananda Rock Memorial, visit to Kanyakumari Temple
- 03.00 pm Departure from Kanyakumari after Lunch, Dinner Enroote
- Day : 5
- 06.00 am Arrival to Bengaluru
|Fare per person|
Customized package for this Tour package trip.
|RATE PER VEHICLE|
|Vehicle Type||Capacity||Rates / Vehicle|
|Indica ac||2 Pax||12050|
|Indica Ac||3 Pax||8800|
|Indica Ac||4 Pax||7175|
|Etios Ac||2 Pax||14150|
|Etios Ac||3 Pax||10200|
|Etios Ac||4 Pax||8225|
|Tavera AC||6 Pax||6200|
|Innova AC||6 Pax||6908|
|TT NAC||8 Pax||5756|
|TT NAC||10 Pax||5065|
|TT NAC||12 Pax||4604|
|TT AC||8 Pax||6225|
|TT AC||10 Pax||5440|
|TT AC||12 Pax||4917|
Online Enquiry & Payment Confirmation
- Pls Submit and click Proceed For Payment Button to proceed Online Transfer
- Further To help Contact on mobile @9845370515
1. The ticket fares are inclusive of applicable Goods & Service Tax (GST).
2. For Mysore trips, Chamundi Hills will not be covered on Friday’s during the month of Ashada only. Mysore Zoo will be closed on every Tuesday. Please note: For Trip code MSS, during Special Pooja Days in Dussehra, will not be possible to enter Chamundi Hills and Palace.
3. All Passengers shall produce the Identity Proof compulsory for the TPT and TKT Trips (Any of the ID proof like, Voter ID (For Resident Indians Only) / Passport / Driving License / PAN Card (For Resident Indians only) / Photo Credit Card / Employers ID card with Photo) Dress Code for Tirupathi – Men: Dhoti and Shirt, Women: Chudidar along with Duppatta or Saree.
4. Only extra Mattress will be provided to the third person in triple sharing accommodation.
5. Tours like Thirupathi, Jog Falls and South Canara, 4 people will be allotted a room for freshening up.
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR PACKAGE TOUR:
1.The Corporation undertakes no liability in case of cancellation of trips due to breakdown or for reasons beyond the control of the management. However, proportionate refund of fare will be allowed in case of no alternate arrangement is made. During the course of operation of tour, if any sightseeing places are missed on account of sudden unforeseen happenings, the KSTDC is not responsible.
2.Tickets are not transferable.
3.Management is not responsible for luggage/baggage and Personal belongings of the tourists.
4.Tourists are requested to take personal care about their Luggage/Belongings.
5.The management reserves the right to cancel the trip in case the numbers of seats booked are less than 12 and for any such other reasons.
6.The ticket is valid for the particular journey to which it is issued.
7.Children above the age of 5 years will be charged full fare. No seats will be given to children below 5 years. (Age proof Required)
8.Passengers are requested to report 15 minutes in advance. The bus will not wait for passenger who arrives late.
9.Smoking and consumption of alcohol is strictly prohibited in the coach.
10.Purchasing articles from other than Govt. shops is at their own risk.
11.The Corporation shall neither be responsible nor refund the amount in case the tourists miss the bus on account of late reporting to the pickup point.
12.Tipping the staff including the Guide is strictly prohibited. They are paid by KSTDC except for BHS trip.
13.Pets and Animals not allowed inside the bus while on Journey.
14.The management has all the right to make the passengers to get down from the bus, who are travelling on invalid tickets, disturbing the co-passengers & drunken passengers, without any refund.
15.No postponement of journey will be made within 24 hours. There is no refund on cancellation of one time Preponed/Postponed ticket.
16.Tariff is subject to change without notice.
17.Accommodation is subject to availability of the rooms and they are subject to change without prior notice.
18.Senior Citizens are provided with 20% discount on transportation by default while booking ticket. Hence they must produce valid proof.
19.The management shall not be liable for third party suppliers including arrangements with accommodation providers, activity providers and local guides and other independent parties (Third party suppliers) to provide you with some or all the components of your bookings.
20.The management shall not be liable and will not assume responsibility for any claims, losses, damages, costs or expenses arising out of inconvenience, loss of enjoyment, upset, disappointed, distress or frustration, whether physical or mental, resulting from the act or omission of any party other than Tour Operator and its employees.
21.The management resources all the right to update or alter their terms and condition at any time, and will post the amended terms and condition in the tour package.
22.If number of passenger booked is less than the minimum requirement, Management is at liberty to operate the tour in mini TT Bus, tourists to co-operate with the management.
23.Rules for Cancellation:
Cancellation from the proposed time of departure
Before 48 hours – 10% of the booking amount will be deducted.