Om Beach Resort
How to Reach
Details of the trip
Activities: 1.Beach visit 2.Visit to Mahabaleshwara Temple 3.Nature trail 4.Ayurveda massage / Spa 5.Visit to Tadadi port 6.Visit to Sanikatta (oldest salt making site) An ideal place to learn yoga by an expert yoga teacher Distance: 1.Bangalore - 480Km 2.Mangalore - 240Km 3.Goa - 175Km 4.Karwar - 65Km Nearby tourist spots:1.Devbagh Beach Resort 2.Yana Murdeshwara 3.Idagunji Temple 4.Jog Falls 5.Panoramic view of western ghats Duration: Per day Basis Destinations Covered : 1 Night @ Om Beach Resort Inclusions : -
- Stay,Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Nature walk, visit to temple. ( Water sports activities are at extra cost)Luxury tax (4,8 or 12%) on lodging.
- VAT (14.5%) on boarding, Service tax (15%) on 70% of basic.
Inclusions : -
- Day 1 :
- 12:30 Noon Check in
- 01:30 PM Lunch
- 04:00 - 04:30 PM Tea/Coffee
- 04:30 - 07:30 PM Visit to Om Beach/Kudle Beach/Town Beach
- 07:30 am 08:30 PM Campfire
- 08:30 PM Dinner
- Day 2 :
- 06:30 - 07:30 AM Wake up call, tea/coffee
- 07:00 am 08:00 AM Visit to Mahabaleshwara Temple
- 08:30 AM Breakfast
- 11:00 AM Check Out
|Tariff Per Person|
|Dormitory||INR 2021||INR 2021|
|Cottage Type||No of Cottages|
Explore MoreThe Khashi of South India, Gokarna lies at the confluence of the Aghanashini and Gangavalli rivers and is cradled between the Sahyadris and the Arabian Sea. Its timeless temples and beguiling beaches draw a steady stream of pilgrims and tourists. The Om Beach that traces the shape of the Hindu symbol Om is the most popular of Gokarnas Beaches and lends its name to the Om Beach Resort perched on the slopes of hillock overlooking a verdant valley. While Gokarnas temples transcend eras its beaches are throbbing with life. The famous Om Beach, the less known Kudle Beach, the quiet Half Moon Beach and the pristine Paradise Beach are four scenic strips of sand, sandwiched between the hills and the sea.
How to Reach
How to ReachBy Rail : Nearest rail head is Karwar, which is 65 km away. This station is connected to Bangalore Karwar Express,Trivendram Karwar Express and Hyderabad Karwar Express and many other cities from all parts of the country. It is just 50 minutes drive from Karwar to Om Beach and Resort Distances From Bandipur: Bangalore - 480 Km
Mangalore - 240 Km
Goa - 175 Km
Karwar - 65 Km
By Air : Goa International Airport is the major airport nearby.Goa is about 175 km away from Om Beach and Resort and it is 3 hour drive from Goa. Goa is well connected to most of the major airports in India and abroad.
Online Enquiry & Payment Confirmation
- Pls Submit and click Proceed For Payment Button to proceed Online Transfer
- Further To help Contact on mobile @9845370515
PACKAGE EXCLUSIONS :
- Stay, Lunch, Dinner & Breakfast, Safari into Bandipur Tiger Reserve.
- Guided Nature Walk.
- Luxury tax (4,8 or 12%) on lodging, VAT (14.5%) on boarding, Service tax (15%) on 70% of basic
- Forest entry charges
- 100% advance for confirmation.
- All request for cancellation of confirmed booking have to be received through email or in writing if booked at our office in Bangalore.
- 10% of the tariff, if cancelled two or more than two weeks before check in date/time.
- 50% of the tariff, if cancelled between 48hours to two weeks before check in date/time.
- No refund if cancelled less than 48hours before check in date/time.
- One postponement / Preponement is free if requested two or more than two weeks before check in date/time (Once postponed /preponed there is no further change or cancellation).
- 10% of the tariff, if requested between 48hours to two weeks before check in date/time.
- 50% of the tariff, if requested within 24hours to 48 hours before check in date/time.
- No modification, if requested within 24 hours to check in.
- Tariffs are per person per night on twin-sharing basis.
- Transfers to & from our resorts are not included in the tariff.
- Single occupancy charges are applicable.
- Tariff for children (accompanying parents) between 5 and 12 years is 50% discount on the tariff.
- Tariff May be changed without prior notice.