Old Magazine House
Details of the trip
Activities: 1.White-water rafting 2.Bird-watching 3.Coracle ride 4.Trekking
Distance: 1.Bangalore - 500Km 2.Dandeli - 25Km 3.Hubli - 95Km 4.Belgaum - 72Km 5.Goa - 115Km
Nearby tourist spots:1.Kali Adventure 2.Camp Bapeli backwater 3.Ganeshgudi Dam( Supa Dama) 4.Syntheri rocks 5.Hulvi temple 6.Shivaji Fort 7.Killa garden
Destinations Covered : 1 Night @ Old Magazine House
Inclusions : -
- Stay, Lunch, Dinner & Breakfast, Guided Trekking, Camping, Jungle/Boat safari at extra cost.Forest entry charges.
- Luxury tax (4,8 or 12%) on lodging.
- VAT (14.5%) on boarding, Service tax (15%) on 70% of basic.
- Day 1 :
- 12:30 Noon
Check In with welcome drink.
- 01:30-02:30 PM
- 04:00am 04.15 PM
Tea / Coffee
- 04:30am 06.30 PM
Guided Hiking/Bird Watching
- 07:00am 07:30 PM
- 07:30 - 08:30 PM
- 08:30 am 09:30 PM
- 12:30 Noon
- Day 2 :
- 06:00 AM
Wake up call
- 06:30 am 06.45 AM
- 07:00 am 08.30 AM
Guided Nature Walk/Bird Watching
- 08:30 am 09:30 AM
- 08:30am 09:30 AM
- 11:00 AM
If you must leave, we look forward to your next visit â€“ stress gets very lost in these parts. ?For those interested in white-water rafting, we suggest that they spend the morning of the second day in this activity. To explore Dandeliâ€™s forests, its various interesting sights and the?adventure activities the place has to offer, we highly recommend you stay for two or more nights in the Camp.
- 06:00 AM
|Tariff Per Person|
|Ethnic Cottage||INR 3169||INR 3169|
|Dormitory||INR 2120||INR 2120|
|Cottage Type||No of Cottages|
A place to just be. Catch your breath. Learn more about nature and get away from the mad rush. The Old magazine brings to mind rustic, old-world, classic roughing it. And its exactly that. The camp is surrounded by thick forest and you can be sure of spotting the jungles rare and vibrant avian denizens. The Old Magazine House is less about what you can see and more about what you can do. And theres a lot of the latter.
How to Reach
By Rail :Nearest rail head is Hubli Dharwad, which is 80 km away. This station is connected to Bangalore (Jana Shatabdi Exp), Mumbai (Ajmer Ex), Hyderabad Hubli Express and many other cities from all parts of the country. It is just 75 minutes drive from Hubli to Old Magazine House.
Distances From Bandipur:
Bangalore - 500 Km
Dandeli - 25 Km
Hubli - 95 Km
Belgaum - 72 Km
Goa - 115 Km
By Air : Goa International Airport is the major airport nearby. Goa is about 115 km away from Old MAgazine House and it is 3 hour drive from Goa. Goa is well connected to most of the major airports in India and abroad.
Online Enquiry & Payment Confirmation
- Pls Submit and click Proceed For Payment Button to proceed Online Transfer
- Further To help Contact on mobile @9845370515
- Stay, Lunch, Dinner & Breakfast, Boat ride & Taxes.
- Water sports / snorkeling at extra cost.
- Luxury tax (4,8 or 12%) on lodging, VAT (14.5%) on boarding, Service tax (15%) on 70% of basic Forest entry charges
- 100% advance for confirmation.
- All request for cancellation of confirmed booking have to be received through email or in writing if booked at our office in Bangalore.
- 10% of the tariff, if cancelled two or more than two weeks before check in date/time.
- 50% of the tariff, if cancelled between 48hours to two weeks before check in date/time.
- No refund if cancelled less than 48hours before check in date/time.
- One postponement / Preponement is free if requested two or more than two weeks before check in date/time (Once postponed /preponed there is no further change or cancellation).
- 10% of the tariff, if requested between 48hours to two weeks before check in date/time.
- 50% of the tariff, if requested within 24hours to 48 hours before check in date/time.
- No modification, if requested within 24 hours to check in.
- Tariffs are per person per night on twin-sharing basis.
- Transfers to & from our resorts are not included in the tariff.
- Single occupancy charges are applicable.
- Tariff for children (accompanying parents) between 5 and 12 years is 50% discount on the tariff.
- Tariff May be changed without prior notice.