Seethanadi Nature Camp
How to Reach
Details of the trip
Activities: 1.Bird Watching 2.Trekking Rafting ( July to September) 3.Fish feeding point 4.Visit to Agumbe sunset point Distance: 1.Udupi 40 km 2.Mangalore 87 km 3.Shimoga 110 km 4.Sagar 125 km Nearby tourist spots: 1.Tyavarekoppa Lion & Tiger Safari 2.Mandagadde Bird Sanctuary 3.Agumbe Kundadri 4.Shivappa Nayak Palace 5.Koodli Gajanoor Dam Duration: Per day Basis Destinations Covered : 1 Night @ Seethanadi Nature Camp Inclusions : -
- Stay, Lunch, Dinner & Breakfast, Jeep safari into Dandeli Wildlife Sanctuary, Coracle Ride and Nature Walk.
- Luxury tax (4,8 or 12%) on lodging.
- VAT (14.5%) on boarding, Service tax (15%) on 70% of basic.
- Day 1 :
- 12:30 NoonCheck in.
- 01:30-02:30 PMFreshen up and have the sumptuous lunch.
- 04:00 PMTea/Coffee .
- 04:30-06:00 PMBirding
- 07:30-08:30 PMDinner
- Day 2 :
- 06:00 AMWake up/Tea or Coffee
- 06:30-08:00 AMTrekking/Nature Trail
- 08:00am 08.30 AMBreakfast
- 08:30 am 10.30 AMVisit to falls
- 11:00 AMCheck Out
|Tariff Per Person|
|Dormitory||INR 1053||INR 1937|
|Tented Cottage||INR 1543||INR 2427|
|Cottage Type||No of Cottages|
Explore MoreLocated 40 km from Udupi, the Seethanadi Nature Camp in Hebri is certainly an escape from the maddening rush of daily life. Amidst refreshing greenery, this lovely camp takes you away from the furore of cities. Besides setting out on nature walks and admiring the marvels of nature, the camp organizes a number of activities for its guests. Head here for a hassle free vacation. This Nature camp is situated inside Someshwara Wildlife Sanctuary. This Sanctuary protects the last remaining low elevation rain forests in entire Western Ghats. White water rafting is available in the monsoon.
How to Reach
How to ReachBy Rail :Nearest rail head is Udupi,which is 40 km away. This station is connected to Pune Mangalore Express,Kerala Samparkranthi Expree,Poona Express and many other cities from all parts of the country. It is just 30 minutes drive from Udupi to Seethanadi Nature Camp. Distances From Bandipur:
By Air : Mangalore International Airport is the major airport nearby. Mangalore is about 87 km away from Seethanadi Nature Camp and it is 2 hour drive from Mangalore. Mangalore is well connected to most of the major airports in India and abroad.
Online Enquiry & Payment Confirmation
- Pls Submit and click Proceed For Payment Button to proceed Online Transfer
- Further To help Contact on mobile @9845370515
PACKAGE EXCLUSIONS :
- Stay, Lunch, Dinner & Breakfast, Safari into Bandipur Tiger Reserve.
- Guided Nature Walk.
- Luxury tax (4,8 or 12%) on lodging, VAT (14.5%) on boarding, Service tax (15%) on 70% of basic
- Forest entry charges
- 100% advance for confirmation.
- All request for cancellation of confirmed booking have to be received through email or in writing if booked at our office in Bangalore.
- 10% of the tariff, if cancelled two or more than two weeks before check in date/time.
- 50% of the tariff, if cancelled between 48hours to two weeks before check in date/time.
- No refund if cancelled less than 48hours before check in date/time.
- One postponement / Preponement is free if requested two or more than two weeks before check in date/time (Once postponed /preponed there is no further change or cancellation).
- 10% of the tariff, if requested between 48hours to two weeks before check in date/time.
- 50% of the tariff, if requested within 24hours to 48 hours before check in date/time.
- No modification, if requested within 24 hours to check in.
- Tariffs are per person per night on twin-sharing basis.
- Transfers to & from our resorts are not included in the tariff.
- Single occupancy charges are applicable.
- Tariff for children (accompanying parents) between 5 and 12 years is 50% discount on the tariff.
- Tariff May be changed without prior notice.