Details of the trip
Destinations Covered :
One-day pilgrimage to Tirupathi Lord Venkateshwara Temple and Padmavathi Temple
Fequency: Every Day
Departure from Bengaluru
DAY - 1
- 08.30 pm Departure from BMTC Bus Stand, Yashwanthpur, Bengaluru*
- 03.00 am to 05.00 am Fresh up at Triupati Hotel Guestline
- 05.15 am to 06.00 am Darshan of Goddess Padmavathi, Alamelu Mangapura
- 06.15 am Breakfast at Triupati
- 07.00 am Change of bus at Alipiri Transit Bus Stand
- 08.00 am to 11.00 am Darshan of Lord Venkateshwara, Tirumala
- 11.00 am to 11.30 am Shopping at Tirumala
- 11.30 am to 12.30 pm Tirumala to Tirupathi
- 12.45 pm Lunch Break at Hotel Brindavan
- 02.00 pm Departure for Bengaluru
- 08.00 pm Tour ends at Bengaluru
|Fare per person|
Deluxe AC Amount
Volvo AC Amount
Multi - Axle Amount
Online Enquiry & Payment Confirmation
- Pls Submit and click Proceed For Payment Button to proceed Online Transfer
- Further To help Contact on mobile @9845370515
1. The ticket fares are inclusive of applicable Goods & Service Tax (GST).
2. For Mysore trips, Chamundi Hills will not be covered on Friday’s during the month of Ashada only. Mysore Zoo will be closed on every Tuesday. Please note: For Trip code MSS, during Special Pooja Days in Dussehra, will not be possible to enter Chamundi Hills and Palace.
3. All Passengers shall produce the Identity Proof compulsory for the TPT and TKT Trips (Any of the ID proof like, Voter ID (For Resident Indians Only) / Passport / Driving License / PAN Card (For Resident Indians only) / Photo Credit Card / Employers ID card with Photo) Dress Code for Tirupathi – Men: Dhoti and Shirt, Women: Chudidar along with Duppatta or Saree.
4. Only extra Mattress will be provided to the third person in triple sharing accommodation.
5. Tours like Thirupathi, Jog Falls and South Canara, 4 people will be allotted a room for freshening up.
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR PACKAGE TOUR:
1.The Corporation undertakes no liability in case of cancellation of trips due to breakdown or for reasons beyond the control of the management. However, proportionate refund of fare will be allowed in case of no alternate arrangement is made. During the course of operation of tour, if any sightseeing places are missed on account of sudden unforeseen happenings, the KSTDC is not responsible.
2.Tickets are not transferable.
3.Management is not responsible for luggage/baggage and Personal belongings of the tourists.
4.Tourists are requested to take personal care about their Luggage/Belongings.
5.The management reserves the right to cancel the trip in case the numbers of seats booked are less than 12 and for any such other reasons.
6.The ticket is valid for the particular journey to which it is issued.
7.Children above the age of 5 years will be charged full fare. No seats will be given to children below 5 years. (Age proof Required)
8.Passengers are requested to report 15 minutes in advance. The bus will not wait for passenger who arrives late.
9.Smoking and consumption of alcohol is strictly prohibited in the coach.
10.Purchasing articles from other than Govt. shops is at their own risk.
11.The Corporation shall neither be responsible nor refund the amount in case the tourists miss the bus on account of late reporting to the pickup point.
12.Tipping the staff including the Guide is strictly prohibited. They are paid by KSTDC except for BHS trip.
13.Pets and Animals not allowed inside the bus while on Journey.
14.The management has all the right to make the passengers to get down from the bus, who are travelling on invalid tickets, disturbing the co-passengers & drunken passengers, without any refund.
15.No postponement of journey will be made within 24 hours. There is no refund on cancellation of one time Preponed/Postponed ticket.
16.Tariff is subject to change without notice.
17.Accommodation is subject to availability of the rooms and they are subject to change without prior notice.
18.Senior Citizens are provided with 20% discount on transportation by default while booking ticket. Hence they must produce valid proof.
19.The management shall not be liable for third party suppliers including arrangements with accommodation providers, activity providers and local guides and other independent parties (Third party suppliers) to provide you with some or all the components of your bookings.
20.The management shall not be liable and will not assume responsibility for any claims, losses, damages, costs or expenses arising out of inconvenience, loss of enjoyment, upset, disappointed, distress or frustration, whether physical or mental, resulting from the act or omission of any party other than Tour Operator and its employees.
21.The management resources all the right to update or alter their terms and condition at any time, and will post the amended terms and condition in the tour package.
22.If number of passenger booked is less than the minimum requirement, Management is at liberty to operate the tour in mini TT Bus, tourists to co-operate with the management.
23.Rules for Cancellation:
Cancellation from the proposed time of departure
Before 48 hours – 10% of the booking amount will be deducted.
- tirupati mangapura
- tirupati package tour
- kstdc tirupati package tour
- tirupati package tour from bangalore
- tour packages from bangalore
- tirupati temple tour
- bangalore tirupati kstdc package
- bangalore to tirupati package tour
- kstdc tour to tirupati
- tirupati mangapura package
- package trip to tirupati
- tirupati tirumala devadarsanam
- tirumala darshana
- tirupati darshana
- tirupati venkateshwara darshan
- tirupati laddu
- tirupati bus from bangalore
- tirupati travel guide
- tirupati car tour
- tirupati spiritual tour
- accommodation in tirupati
- tirupati hotels
- apstdc tour to tirupati
- tirupati volvo bus
- luxury bus to tirupati
- tirupati quick darshan
- tirupati balaji darshan
- tirupati lord balaji darshan
- quick darshan to temple
- itdc tirupati package
- india tourism tirupati package
- tirupati package tour from bangalore by car
- tirupati mangapuram temple
- tirupati srinivasa mangapuram temple
- kstdc tirupati mangapura package
- tirupati to mangapuram distance
- tirupati mangapuram
- tirupati to mangapuram
- tirupati one day package from bangalore
- tirupati one day tour package from bangalore
- tirupati tour packages
- tirupati tour package from bangalore
- tirupati two day tour package
- tirupati package trip
- tirupati one day trip
- tirupati darshan package in bangalore
- package tour of tirupati from bangalore
- tirupati package from bangalore by bus
- tirumala tirupati online booking
- tirupati balaji tour package
- tirupati tour package bangalore
- tirupati darshan package tour from bangalore
- one day tirupati tour package